From: Matt Borland (matt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-02-19 14:49:19

On Sun, Feb 19, 2023 at 05:48, Gero Peterhoff via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi John,
> Sure, you would have to fix that first to make it work at all and mark it as deprecated in the same breath.
>
> But what about my proposal for a concept-namespace?
>
> thx
> Gero

Gero,

John and I were actually working on something similar to your proposal a few months ago in Boost.Math https://github.com/boostorg/math/pull/848. If others find it useful we could finish it, extract it, and propose it as a boost library. Most of these concepts are domain specific right now.

Matt