From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-02-19 16:48:58

On 19/02/2023 13:48, Gero Peterhoff via Boost wrote:
> Hi John,
> Sure, you would have to fix that first to make it work at all and mark
> it as deprecated in the same breath.
Given that it's only used in two places in Boost, and only supported by
an ancient experimental compiler which was never released, I'll probably
just remove it from the docs.  I'm not sure it had any business being
there in the first place.

> But what about my proposal for a concept-namespace?

I have no opinion ;)

Matt's suggestion for a new Concept library that extends on <concepts>
is a good one, but someone else will have to write it ;)

John.