From: Andre Marin (andre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-02-26 19:30:32

Hi,

I'm interested in becoming a maintainer. I'm interested in the following
projects:

   - Algorithm <https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/libs/algorithm/>
   - Python <https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/libs/python/>
   - Stl_interfaces
   <https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/libs/stl_interfaces/>
   - Type Erasure
   <https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/libs/type_erasure/>

I'm trying to email olivas_at_[hidden], per the Boost website but
it's not going through. I'm looking for some guidance.
I've included the previous request and email error in this email.

Thank you,

*Andre Marin *
*m:* (832) 495-3545
*e:* andre_at_[hidden]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/andremarin629/>

On Sun, Feb 26, 2023 at 11:46 AM Mail Delivery Subsystem <
mailer-daemon_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> [image: Error Icon]
> Address not found
> Your message wasn't delivered to *olivas_at_[hidden]* because the
> address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
> The response from the remote server was:
>
> 550 5.1.1 <olivas_at_[hidden]>: Recipient address rejected: User
> unknown in local recipient table

icon.png