From: Louis Tatta (louis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-04-24 18:02:31

To improve Boost we are writing new documentation for the website, divided
into four documentation projects:

User’s Guide https://docs.cppalliance.org/doc/user-guide/
Contributor’s Guide https://docs.cppalliance.org/doc/contributor-guide/
Formal Review Manual: https://docs.cppalliance.org/doc/formal-reviews/
Release Process Book https://docs.cppalliance.org/doc/release-process/

(“develop” branch versions of these docs can be viewed at the corresponding
https://stage.docs.cppaliance.org URL). The source code repository for the
documentation is located here and will be moved to the Boost organization
after final approval: https://github.com/cppalliance/site-docs

Peter Turcan is a new face at The C++ Alliance but a veteran at Technical
Writing. He needs your help to make these pages shine. Specifically, we
need volunteers for the following:

Check the documentation for accuracy
Make suggestions for improvements or changes
Contribute directly to the documentation (pull requests VERY welcomed)
Review pull requests that are awaiting merge
Report problems with links or styling

Issues can be opened against the documentation for anything at all by
pressing the “Report an Issue” button located at the top right of every
documentation page, or simply by visiting
https://github.com/cppalliance/site-docs/issues

The more that people help out, the better the results will be. Note that
the current stylesheets for these documentation pages are using the “Antora
default UI” but before this goes on to https://www.boost.org it will be
restyled to match the look and feel of the site.

If you wish to help out please respond to this message on-list so that
others know you are pitching it, that we might get a snowball effect.

Best Regards,
Louis Tatta
The C++ Alliance