From: Neha Patil (nehadpatil123_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-05-04 19:48:25

 Cpp_Regex.zip
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kISsPjp5XecBiZF7wU1crfx8revFgqMZ/view?usp=drive_web>
Hello,

Thank you for your support. I have attached the sample application.
In that sample application I want to do regex match for 'Lo' unicode
category so please let me know how to access a character class.

As you said we need to built ICU externally as this is prerequisite, I had
followed your step to install ICU and then move to boost, both are located
in Local Disk C.
Here when I install boost on executing the following '.\b2' command : refer
below figure :
[image: image.png]
Also I tried this in linux as well where I received 'has_icu_builds' as
'yes'. I followed the same process for windows as well but still I get
'has_icu_builds' as 'no'. So why this problem comes in windows.

Kind Regards,
Neha Patil.

On Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 10:24 AM Neha Patil <nehadpatil123_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> We are working with boost::regex library to have unicode support. I want
> to form a regex for validating unicode characters so I'm trying this with
> boost library.
>
> I am facing an issue with a boost library with ICU support so
> please suggest me how to proceed with the boost with ICU support. PFA for
> this.
>

> 1. *has_icu_builds* is used to enable icu support.
> [image: image.png]
>
> 2. on *b2 install* no icu is there, please let me know the procedure of
> how to enable icu.
> [image: image.png]
>

> Also I tried attaching the ICU library externally but it gives incorrect
> results for regex having character classes. PFA for this.
> [image: image.png][image: image.png]
>
> *NOTE *: Using 'Lo' character class as this class supports unicase
> alphabets.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Neha Patil.

image.png