From: Vladimir Batov (Vladimir.Batov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-05-09 21:51:03

Vinnie, thank you for putting it all together and sharing. Interesting,
educational, entertaining and sobering read. Your enthusiasm and work
are encouraging, commendable and promising. Very impressive and hugely
appreciated. 30 years ago I'd rolled the sleeves up and jumped in. Now I
wish you and your efforts all the success and the very best. Will keep
fingers crossed. Thanks again.