From: Ruben Perez (rubenperez038_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-05-19 15:30:22

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that the Sam library, featuring asio-based
synchronization primitives, is being proposed for Boost inclusion.

Repo: https://github.com/klemens-morgenstern/sam
Docs: https://klemens.dev/sam/

The library is being proposed by Klemens Morgenstern. The review will take
place between May the 29th (Monday) and June the 8th (Thursday). I will be
managing the review.

Boost.Sam offers async asio-based synchronization primitives,
similar to standard mutex, condition_variable, semaphore and barrier. It's
geared towards library writers that require fine-grain control
over their synchronization operations.

You can contact both me and the author by mail or on the cpplang Slack.

Kind regards,
Ruben.