From: Matt Borland (matt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-06-28 15:47:37

Today support was added for C++23’s <stdfloat> types in Boost.Math. Please let us know if you run into any warnings or errors as we go through the release captures, and betas in the following weeks. There are two common issues that we found. The first is a stack overflow in GCC 13.1 from their internal type promotion system. This will be fixed in 13.2, and we have added workarounds for it. The second are warnings and errors from implicit conversions between types. We have fixed hundreds of instances of these throughout the code base. Thank you for your help as always.

Matt