From: Mohammad Nejati [ashtum] (ashtumashtum_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-07-06 18:57:52

Hey everyone,

We have added search functionality to beta.boost.org. Currently, a
search button appears on each library's documentation page and generic
pages like https://beta.boost.org/doc/libs/.

When users are browsing a specific library page, the search box will
have a limited scope for that specific library's documentation.
However, on generic pages, it will search across all libraries.

Once we ensure its stability and user-friendly experience, we look
forward to incorporating it into the main website.

If you have any suggestions or encounter any issues while using the
search functionality, please reply to this email. Your feedback will
greatly assist us in refining the search feature and ensuring it meets
the needs of Boost users.

Respectfully Yours,
Mohammad Nejati

----