From: Alexander Grund (alexander.grund_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-07-25 09:13:47

Dear all,

quick reminder to adhere to the ML rules [1] and refrain from
top-posting and over-quoting.
The email quoted below is a good example why we have those rules:
a) It is not immediately clear to what the "no" refers to
b) quoting the quoted parts doesn't help in understanding, so those
could be omitted

Note: I picked that EMail as a random example, it could have been any
other as well,
so it's not particularly about this but just as I noted an increased
amount of top-posting and over-quoting recently.

So please just take this as a reminder to improve the experience on the ML.

Thanks,
Alex

[1] https://www.boost.org/community/policy.html