From: Christian Mazakas (christian.mazakas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-10-11 14:09:57

> Finally, as a personal note on the review, it was notable how much
> negativity there currently is against C++ coroutines in general from the
> C++ community.

I don't think this is a very accurate description at all.

I think most people are incredibly excited about coroutines. They're
just less excited about an Asio wrapper.

Though even Rust suffers the problem that in the ecosystem, Futures
are tied to their runtimes. In practice, this isn't overwhelmingly a
showstopper but I think this is the next area of exploration and
development: building a common language for disparate runtimes to use
for cross-communication.

- Christian