From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-10-11 16:55:26

On 11/10/2023 16:53, David Sankel wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 6:25 AM Niall Douglas via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden] <mailto:boost_at_[hidden]>> wrote:
>
> Proposed Boost.Async by Klemens Morgenstern was reviewed between 8th
> and
> 18th August, and again between 22nd September and 2nd October. Reviews
> or substantially detailed comments came from...
>

> Thanks Niall. Could you please indicate the number of formal Boost
> reviews that were made and their tally of accept/reject?

I listed the reviews or feedback substantial enough to be worth naming
their authors at the top.

I intentionally did not list whether they recommended accept or reject.
If you want to know that, you can look up the review. I believe all but
one was accept, but some gave no formally written recommendation so I
had to infer from the body of the feedback.

In any case, it does not matter, approval or rejection isn't based on
vote counts.

Niall