From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-10-11 20:07:40

On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 12:57 PM Marshall Clow via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Oct 11, 2023, at 12:19 PM, Inbal Levi via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> > Hello everyone!
> > Boost board has been working on a few improvements lately, one of which
is
> > to create a new *Boost Discourse server: https://discourse.boost.org/
> > <https://discourse.boost.org/>*
> >
> > The server is meant to allow more interactive and convenient
development in
> > the boost community, and we'll be happy to have you all there!
>
> Wow.
>
> I remember a discussion about this back in April/May, and
> all the people who said (paraphrased) “Do not want”.

IMO people who can't figure out mailing lists are unlikely to add much
value to any discussion, so maybe it's good if they go to the new discourse
server. :)

On a serious note, I think the combination of Slack + mailing list works
great. Adding a third place one can go to means more people won't know
where to go.