From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira (vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-10-12 20:57:56

Em qui., 12 de out. de 2023 às 00:51, Klemens Morgenstern via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> escreveu:

> Given the renaming requirement, I'd like to query the list if there
> are any objections to any of the following names:
>
> async.core

I don't have any strong objections.

await

I like this option.

co_async / cosync

These names are terrible. You have yet to explain what a synchronous
coroutine is. If there are "asynchronous" coroutines, then there are
synchronous ones too I suppose.

co20 / cor20

I don't have any objection to these options.

These last options do remind me of chemistry though. Don't want to name the
library as "carbon" or something? Feel free to ignore this idea.

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/