From: Bhuyan, Jyotideep (JyotideepBhuyan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-10-23 04:29:24

Hello,
As per documentation, Boost::Any is getting deprecated, and it was suggested to use boost::anys::unique_any.
I am using boost::any and boost::any_cast heavily in my application code. I am looking for some sample code for best practices on how we can replace boost::any and boost::any_cast with boost::anys::unique_any.
I am using VS2022, boost v1.83, and building the code with C++17.

Best Regards,
Jyotideep Bhuyan (he/him)

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.

Confidential - Company Proprietary