From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-11-08 18:23:45

On 11/8/23 9:21 AM, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
> On Nov 8, 2023, at 9:00 AM, Robert Ramey via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> On 11/7/23 7:26 PM, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
>>> Calendar here:
>>> https://www.boost.org/development/
>>> — The release managers
>>
>> When I go to the test matrix and try to change to the release view, I get an error.
>
> That’s odd.
> When I look at:
> https://www.boost.org/development/tests/master/developer/summary.html
>
> I see a large page of results

OK - there's some confusion here:

a) When I want to see the results for a particular library, e.g.
serialization, I go to

https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/serialization.html

and get the results I expect

If from there I click one the "Release View" link I get an error.

b) If I alter the link above to:

https://www.boost.org/development/tests/master/developer/serialization.html

I also get the results I expect to see. i.e. tests run on one library
from the master branch.

If from there I click one the "Release View" or "User View" links I get
an error.

c) If I start from your link:

https://www.boost.org/development/tests/master/developer/summary.html

I get results for all the libraries for branch master - which I assume
is the release view. So far so good. If I click the button "Release
View" or "User View" I get an error. I would expect that in this view
the "Release View" link would effectively be a no op.

d) If I alter your link to
https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/summary.html
to get the develop branch summary. OK. But the "Release View/User View"
links still fail.

e) If I click on a specific library, I get results for that library for
master or develop depending on the summary page - OK.

So to summarize, it seems that the "Release View/User View" links aren't
working.

Sorry for the long and complex explanation for such as simple point, but
I didn't have time to shorten it. (ser Fermat).

I haven't investigated how this problem might have arisen, but I use
these pages all the time without noticing so I would guess that it might
be due to a relatively recent change of something.

Thanks for your patience.

Robert Ramey