From: Sam Darwin (samuel.d.darwin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-01-03 15:14:18

> How many tools do I have to learn to write documentation for a Boost
Library?
> Under the following link is the output from my running the `b2` command
in
the folder `doc`. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me fix
this.

Andrzej, in order to build boost documentation, many packages must be
installed locally, at the right version number. The Jamfile needs to point
to those locations. If a prerequisite is missing it won't build.

Here are scripts to get set up to build docs:
https://github.com/boostorg/release-tools/tree/master/build_docs

The script installs packages which might conflict with existing
installations on your local machine. In that case, run it inside a
container or a cloud VM if you prefer.