From: Louis Tatta (louis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-02-12 23:06:28

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We appreciate your engagement and
understand the concerns you've raised. The transition from the current
Boost.org site, which is quite basic in its functionality, to our new site
is a significant leap. We envision the new site as a dynamic portal that
offers a more interactive and enriched experience for the Boost community.

While we are aware of the current issues, including those you've pointed
out like the library search functionality, our decision to move forward is
driven by the potential we see in this new platform. It represents a
foundation for growth, one that we believe will evolve through continuous
improvement and community feedback like yours.

We're committed to addressing these initial challenges and are prioritizing
them accordingly. Your insights are invaluable to us in this process, and
we look forward to further feedback as we enhance the site's capabilities.