From: Louis Tatta (louis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-02-14 00:55:50

Dear Andrey and Phil,

First, thank you so much for taking your time to review the site and report
issues on GitHub. There's no rush to get the website going, but issues like
the Privacy Policy and TOS are important and can be easily updated. The
policy, as you see by the date, is almost a year old. Thanks to you guys, I
believe it is now fixed. Here are the links to the updated Privacy Policy
and TOS Preview:

Privacy Policy:
https://app.termly.io/document/privacy-policy/bfe4fb2e-ebf6-4e44-ac76-35ed08d9bc9e
TOS:
https://app.termly.io/document/terms-and-conditions/0d83570f-fbbf-4e15-93be-7371f08ea1e4

If you could review it again, it would be much appreciated.

Best