From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-02-14 19:46:07

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 11:32 AM Ruben Perez <rubenperez038_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Yes. The only way to only have functional cookies is not having any
> analytics tool at all. This includes Google Analytics, Amplitude, Sentry
> and similar tooling.
> Otherwise, you need the cookie banner to stay legal.

Then we are going to dump analytics. We can just use that ancient web
logging tool whatever it's called, I think it is set up on the old website.
The cookie banners are about as ugly as those signs in California that say
"Do Not Enter The Swimming Pool If You Have Diarrhea."

Thanks