From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-02-15 15:31:39

On Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 7:04 AM René Ferdinand Rivera Morell via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > I think it goes without saying that users should be allowed to delete
> > their content. Including their personal information.
>
> Both the Foundation and C++ Alliance are US incorporated. So, it needs
> to be said. :-)

Regardless of the law or jurisdiction, I personally feel that a user of a
website should be able to have all their information deleted upon request
so this is something we will certainly be implementing. I have created a
new issue to track the progress on this feature:

https://github.com/cppalliance/temp-site/issues/965

Thanks