From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-02-16 20:27:05

All:

The contribution of a brand new, mostly complete website at the level
of quality of what we at The C++ Alliance have developed (see
https://preview.boost.org) is a rare event. We are proud to share this
special moment in Boost history.

As is the Boost tradition we propose to do the following:

* Transfer of all website related repositories to the Boost GitHub
organization (these will also be renamed to something sensible):

https://github.com/cppalliance/temp-site
https://github.com/cppalliance/temp-site-documentation
https://github.com/cppalliance/site-docs
https://github.com/cppalliance/boost-mailman
...plus any other miscellaneous necessary repositories that Sam has
created for the administration of the website, mailing list, and
release process.

* Whatever is the appropriate license for the artwork to be used on
the website, with copyright to "The C++ Alliance, Inc.
(https://cppalliance.org)"

With respect to the artwork licensing, I have to admit I am not an
expert so we will work to find out what the proper solution is.

Thanks