From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-03-16 03:39:12

On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 8:05 PM David Sankel <camior_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> So now you've created a new @BoostLibraries twitter feed
> instead of using the normal process of getting it listed on the
> existing @Boost_Libraries one? Wow. Just...wow.

I already explained to you months ago that when you revoked my
TweetDeck access to the Boost_Libraries X account and demanded that I
go through you for every tweet, it was a real damper on the
spontaneity of the process. The implicit lack of trust from you was
also difficult for me emotionally., especially after I had invested a
good part of the year's worth of work while I had access to the
account to make it more active and grow the number of followers by
30%.

Therefore, we have developed a new process:

1. When there are official communications from the Developers we will
post them from @BoostLibraries
2. Official communications can be identified by the new Boost logo and
hand-drawn artwork
3. We will announce to the mailing list when there is a new post available
4. At your leisure, David, you can copy or repost the message from our
account (your choice)

We have verified the @BoostLibraries account by paying the $10,000
annual fee. This allows us to delegate control of the account to other
Boost developers (which you have refused to do) so they can compose
and post official communications or other communications from any
timezone without delays or any single individual acting as a
bottleneck.

Unlike the old process, where people begged you with private messages
to post things, the new process allows proper credit to be given to
the individuals and organizations which create and fund the content.

As in keeping with the Boost tradition, you are free to repost or copy
these communications, or not.

Thanks