From: Andrzej Krzemienski (akrzemi1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-03-16 15:06:19

pt., 15 mar 2024 o 22:09 Zach Laine via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
napisał(a):

> On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 4:00 PM Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
> > The review of Zach's parser library ran from Feburary 19 -> 28th.
> >
> > If I have mischaracerized/incorrectly stated anyone's position,
> > please let me know in this thread.
> >
> > REVIEW RESULT
> > -----------------------------
> >
> > The result is Boost.Parser is
> > * ACCEPTED WITH CONDITIONS * into Boost.
> >

> This is great news!
>
> Thanks to everyone for their participation in the review. I especially
> want to thank Marshall for managing the review, and Andrzej for burying me
> under tickets on Github. :) Andrzej, the library is vastly better for your
> efforts.

Zach,
Congratulations on getting Boost.Parser accepted!
Also thanks to Marshall and all the reviewers for devoting their time for
the review process.

BTW, I appreciate Marshall's reminders months before the review. This gave
me the time to actually prepare for the review ahead of time. I have always
found the 10 day period to be too short for detailed research and
discussion.

Regards,
&rzej;