From: Misha Komarov (nemo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-03-19 18:10:53

Jumping in real quick in here.

Base64 and other encoding algorithms are also a part of Boost.Crypto3 once proposed some about 4 years ago (https://github.com/nilfoundation/boost-crypto3). Some usage examples are in here: https://github.com/NilFoundation/boost-crypto3/blob/master/test/codec/base.cpp#L70.

Sincerely yours,

Misha Komarov
nemo_at_nil.foundation