From: Richard Hodges (hodges.r_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-03-22 08:43:43

On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 at 02:30, Klemens Morgenstern via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> A while back I asked about interest in a boost.sqlite library and got
> enough engagement that I think it's worth proposing.
>
> Hence I am seeking an endorsement and would like to see if someone
> wants to volunteer as review manager.

This seems very useful to me, so I'm happy to endorse it.

A couple of initial observations:
The documentation will need some embellishment to help people who are not
already familiar with native sqlite concepts.
The element template has no documentation.
A little section on "how to make sure this compiles on your machine" would
be welcome.
Refreshing to see a nice simple utility library that's immediately useful.

+1