From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-03-23 17:37:26

On Sat, Mar 23, 2024 at 10:13 AM Richard Hodges via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Using the mailing list as a peanut gallery to punish innovation is
> distasteful and rude.

How do we determine whether there is innovation without discussion?

It is very fair to ask what, precisely, is the innovation offered by this
proposed library?

> High quality submissions to boost are welcome.

And the responses to the request for endorsement, for which you have
expressed a desire to see less of, are precisely aimed at determining
whether or not the library in question is "high quality." There is a
tendency to prefer writing new code to using what already exists. What
makes this library better than others? Discussion is needed to determine
this.

Regards