From: Alain O' Miniussi (alain.miniussi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-03-28 22:59:42

Boost.MPI is based on Boost.Serialization. And I know a few people who uses Boost.MPI (starting with me).
I'm ok with moving to an alternative if there are suggestions but will need some time.
It also means that Boost.MPI will have to be removed from boost (as having a dependency outside of Boost and std woul be an issue I guess), but that can be considered if that's the only reason for extra maintenance work.

Cheers

----
Alain Miniussi
DSI, Pôles Calcul et Genie Log.