From: Matt Borland (matt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-04-12 06:45:23

> As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download the
> candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report both
> success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.

I have successfully built the libraries on an M1 Mac running Sonoma 14.4.1 with homebrew clang 17.0.6 and homebrew GCC 13.2.0 using cxxstd=11,14,17,20,23. I was hoping to test on clang 18 before release, but looks like homebrew has been having issues: https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/pull/165206

Matt