From: Ville Voutilainen (ville.voutilainen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-05-09 23:23:41

On Fri, 10 May 2024 at 02:11, Niall Douglas via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Maybe you do genuinely believe the current process is optimal and cannot
> be improved upon.

No, I don't. I, however, don't agree with your assessments on what
exactly is wrong with it and how to fix
it. And I will suggest to everyone else to take your assessments on
that matter with a grain of salt, and
certainly not as pure objective facts.

But since you suggest I'm blind and suggest things like the quoted
bit, which is just made up and not backed
by anything I have ever said or done, have you ever considered the
possibility that your views on such matters might be clouded
by various proposals of yours not being "just waved through", and that
somehow being anything but the fault
of any problems in those proposals?