From: Stefano Mora (stefano.mora_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-06-06 15:14:02

Thanks a lot Ruben.

I changed io_context for io_service and I need only a single serial port.

When you say:

- The way it handles cancellation is not ideal - it should wait until both async operations finish before returning or throwing the relevant exception.

which operations are you referring on? Read and Write?

How can I achieve it?

Thanks!