From: Stefano Mora (stefano.mora_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-06-07 14:29:05

Thanks a lot Ruben,
now the process is clean.

I'm filling the TimeoutSerial class with debug outputs (just to visualise the flow) and I discovered a thing:
- all the successful read calls are done by readStringUntil() function
- the wrong call is read(char*, int) function.
- comparing these functions I find that in the resultSuccess of the read() function there is NOT any data read (inside readStringUntil() yes!), so the function cannot returns any binary data.

But I'm wondering how the Windows version can works ?!?!?!

How the read() function could return ny data ???

Thanks!
Stefano