From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-06-09 16:24:28

> This is a breakage in the GHA image.
Yes we see that now.
If it helps, I ended up solving this problemin 3 non-boost-related repo projectson GHA.
* I explicitly boot-strapped and built b2with vc142. OK, you sidestep the brokenDLL.
* Then I simply temporarily walkedthe vc143 jobs back to vc142, hopingthat an image fix is forthcoming.
Also along the way, since vc144 isout there, someone sooner or laterneeds to change bootstrap.bat.Otherwise we will get zapped inthe butt by that too down the road.
Christopher

    On Sunday, June 9, 2024 at 09:45:36 AM GMT+2, Дмитрий Архипов via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

 ÑÐ±, 8 июн. 2024 г. в 23:19, Andrey Semashev via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>:
> The error code 0xC0000005 suggests it's an access violation. Perhaps,
> some recent changes to the Boost tree started causing b2 crash? I don't
> see any recent commits in tools/build develop.

This is a breakage in the GHA image. This issue lists several
solutions to the problem that people have discovered :
https://github.com/actions/runner-images/issues/10004.

I suggest a long-term solution: to NEVER use GHA without a container,
as the maintainers keep breaking it.