From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-06-29 13:02:45

On 6/29/24 15:45, David Sankel via Boost wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 28, 2024 at 11:22 AM Klemens Morgenstern via Boost <
> boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Your e-mail raises a few questions for me which I hope You can address
>> swiftly.
>
> I think it would be good for the board to collect everyone's questions and
> thoughtfully respond as a unit. For anyone else who has questions, please
> also ask!

Given that the board considers collaboration with The C++ Alliance
impossible, I would be interested in the Boost Foundation's view on the
future of the key elements of Boost infrastructure, in particular:

- Boost website
- Mailing lists
- File downloads.

Specifically, I'd like to see the Boost Foundation's proposal on the
future evolution of these elements, whether with or without The C++
Alliance involvement.

In your reply, please be constructive and more to the point. I'm less
interested in the political and corporate noise, but rather interested
in the practical steps that the board is proposing to take to evolve the
infrastructure. In particular, to resolve the situation with the website.