From: Louis Tatta (louis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-07-10 19:33:14

I got involved with Boost when Vinnie tapped me to run the non-technical side of the C++ Alliance. Being part of a project like Boost, which strives to make open source software available, is incredibly rewarding. The dedication of the community and the impact our work has on developers worldwide keep me motivated and passionate about what we do.