From: Ruben Perez (rubenperez038_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-07-16 09:53:23

> > On Wed, Jul 10, 2024 at 2:38 PM Ruben Perez via Boost <
> boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > > ...I profoundly regret today having chosen MySQL over Postgres...
> > I agree, and an obvious solution presents itself :)
>
> I also lament your choice ;) (as can be inferred from past posts on this
> ML)
> And I welcome the opportunity Vinnie presents about fixing that! FWIW. --DD

I've already been studying the postgres protocol, in preparation of what
can happen next. Unsurprisingly, postgres' makes sense.

https://github.com/boostorg/mysql/issues/298 for an example of what I'm
talking about ;)

I also remember someone (was it Mohammed?) on the cpplang slack playing
with wrapping libpq and offering an Asio interface. How did that end up?

Thanks,
Ruben.