From: Pranam Lashkari (plashkari628_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-07-18 00:32:38

Completely agree with everything said here, the current logo has its
personality and meaning, while the new logo looks very generic (googling "B
logo with bolt" gave me tons of similar results in all shapes and sizes).
If we really wanna change something and modernise then I could get behind a
change like we see from windows 8 logo to windows 11 logo. So we can keep
our well recognized logo with all the meanings attached to it.