From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-07-18 09:46:19

> 1. Boost adopts the proposed new logo with Alliance as custodian of the
> trademark
>
> 2. No change

I like the new logo and appreciate
the forward evolution to use it.

Christopher

    On Thursday, July 18, 2024 at 11:23:57 AM GMT+2, Vinnie Falco via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

 On Thu, Jul 18, 2024 at 2:21 AM Ion Gaztañaga via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Is the new logo available in different formats/resolutions (e.g in
> github like isocpp does)? I would suggest putting several versions of it
> in a github repo under boostorg. The readme of that github should
> contain enough explanations to know how can be used.

Well, like everything, that's a work in progress :) I was just looking at
the policy and I see that the image has the wrong transparency. This will
all get sorted of course (just ask Andrey what he thinks about all of his
issues that we knocked out).

Thanks