From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-08-13 13:23:22

On Thu, Aug 8, 2024 at 11:36 AM Marshall Clow via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> The first release candidates for the 1.86.0 release are now available

We have the artwork and messaging ready for making the release
announcement to X. And the Foundation has revoked Joaquin's
credentials for posting to the @Boost_Libraries X account. About two
weeks ago, David Sankel requested to be removed from the Official C++
Language Slack Workspace, and then informed me that he was blocking my
emails and that I should avoid any future contact with him.

There is the larger question of how this impacts Boost but for now we
have a more immediate problem. How shall we make this release
announcement on X?

Thanks