From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-08-14 18:52:28

On Wed, Aug 14, 2024 at 11:46 AM Andrea Bocci <fwyzard_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Right, because posting to a social network owned by an extremist, fascist, racist and nazi-apologist should do great for improving Boost's image.

I completely understand your concerns about this particular platform.
Please understand that our goal in sharing updates here is simply to
reach more people and make Boost's work visible, not to endorse or
align with any particular ideology. I think a strong online presence
can help us connect with more people who care about our libraries, and
that ultimately benefits everyone involved.

That being said, I appreciate your feedback and in the future we
should definitely consider the nuances of social media platforms when
deciding how to share information. Perhaps we can explore additional
ways to share updates
that still reach a wide audience, while also being mindful of the
values and principles we want to uphold?

Thanks