From: Murali Kishore (bmuralikishore_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-08-29 10:40:53

Hi all,
Adding to above question,

scenario details: if kubernetes pods are created in the same machine with
enabling shared memory so that both pods can access this shared area.
In this case, if we run one process in pod 1 and another process in pod2,
and these processes are using boost interprocess to create/find class
objects, STL containers.

I am able to create the above scenario and run 2 pods and verified class
object sharing using boost interprocess library, want to check with you all
if there are any risks in using this way w.r.t performance and stability
(unexpected behaviour).

Are there any limitations/ design aspects that need to be taken care while
using boost library ?

Regards,
Murali Kishore