From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-09-07 01:05:52

After reviewing both proposals, I would like to vote in favor of the C++
Alliance proposal.

I do not like the idea of the domain, server, trademark, etc. being out of
the hands of the foundation, indeed I have grave concerns about handing
this to an organization that seems to be effectively controlled by a single
individual. However the proposal presented by the foundation did not
address the primary cause of this issue, their lack of responsiveness and a
method for consensual decision making without a perfect consensus. Failing
that, I have to vote for the option that will be flexible enough to provide
what is needed by the community.

Sincerely,
Thomas Kent