From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-09-11 09:21:20

El 11/09/2024 a las 1:49, David Sankel via Boost escribió:
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2024 at 7:46 PM Klemens Morgenstern <
> klemensdavidmorgenstern_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Sep 11, 2024, 7:33 AM David Sankel via Boost <
>> boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>>> This outlook will repel folks working on WG21 from coming here.
>>>

>> Why? Do you think they can't take criticism?
>>

> Yep, you got it. They're just not man enough to come to Boost and take one
> on the chin!

That phrase would go against the CoC if we had one! ;-)

Now seriously. I expect that once the situation is calmed, we should
analyze the cooperation between Boost and WG21/standardization.

Beman project is new way to do it, but as everything in Boost, each
author could pick a different way (direct WG21 participation, Beman
project...).

Best,

Ion