From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-10-04 03:56:00

On Oct 3, 2024, at 5:39 PM, Zach Laine via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I've *finally* gotten back around to making Boost.Parser properly
> ready for bringing into the next Boost release. Marshall suggested I
> post here to make sure that people who participated in the review have
> a chance to check that the notes from the review all got
> fixed/implemented.
>
> So, this is that email. Please have a look if you get the chance.
> The issue tracker for the github project is down to 8 items, all of
> which are nice-to-haves. All the issues raised during the review were
> captured in the issues list, and taken care of.

For easy reference, here’s the action items from the review approval.

====
The result is Boost.Parser is
* ACCEPTED WITH CONDITIONS * into Boost.

The following tickets in the parser repo should be addressed before adding this
library to boost:

Consider changing the way semantic actions are invoked https://github.com/tzlaine/parser/issues/106
Turn on -Wall for GCC and Clang builds https://github.com/tzlaine/parser/issues/107
Clearly indicate which directives create a new parser when used, which do not, and why it matters. https://github.com/tzlaine/parser/issues/161