From: Matt Borland (matt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-10-05 13:55:31

> Hi,I didn't use the library, but it's definitely something that I was needing for a long time and never had the time to spend on implementing it.
> I will love to participate in the review when it happens in January.
> Best,
> Damian

Thank you Damian; I look forward to your review. If there's any specific functionality you need that's missing let us know. We have non-standard functions in the library already such as `trunc_to` which a user asked for: https://cppalliance.org/decimal/decimal.html#cmath_non_standard_functions.

Matt