From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-10-07 18:55:06

On Mon, Oct 7, 2024 at 11:37 AM Robert Ramey via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Fewer younger programmers inspire me these days.

Younger programmers are just as capable, and clueless, as I was when
at that age. The expectations of the older and older C++ community
unfairly expects more than we should be. And in many ways it was
easier to "grow up" with the advent of computers and programming.
Giving us a decided advantage. I'm actually hopeful from watching the
k-12 education system through my daughter's experience that young
people are just as smart, and in many ways smarter, than myself at
that same age. We can't be grumpy about them not being as
knowledgeable, or interested, in the details of the past of
programming. As they are very much trying to fit into the present and
future of programming.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada