From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-10-08 16:38:29

On Tue, Oct 8, 2024 at 8:36 AM Kostas Savvidis via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> https://cppalliance.org/decimal/decimal.html#cmath_trunc_to

Hey... nice looking documentation :)

This is a great opportunity for me to promote the wonderful things we are
doing with documentation.

The documentation above is written in Asciidoc markdown. Conveniently,
GitHub renders adoc files for you:

https://github.com/cppalliance/decimal/blob/develop/doc/decimal/overview.adoc
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cppalliance/decimal/refs/heads/develop/doc/decimal/cstdio.adoc

Stock Asciidoctor stylesheets work reasonably well, and we have invested
resources in making the stylesheets look great by creating a project called
"BoostLook" which comes with CSS code and supporting scripts to give
Asciidoctor-rendered and Antora-rendered documentation the same great look
and feel.

If you are already using Asciidoctor, all you need to do is add this line
to your doc/Jamfile to get a BoostLook rendering:

https://github.com/cppalliance/decimal/blob/develop/doc/Jamfile#L9

BoostLook is still being developed, so there are probably bugs. And the
great thing about BoostLook is that it is actively supported so it will
only get better over time.

Thanks