From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-10-08 18:57:01

On Fri, Oct 4, 2024 at 6:43 AM René Ferdinand Rivera Morell via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I endorse both this tool being part of Boost. And having a review for it.

I endorse the tool, and I do not agree that it needs a review. Since when
are we reviewing tools? These are not specifically for end-users the same
way that libraries are. This tool is for supporting the libraries. As long
as the tool works and is useful to some of the libraries I don't see why
the review is necessary. Or to put it differently, what is the benefit of a
REJECT outcome from a formal review of pretty_printers?

Thanks