From: Braden Ganetsky (braden.ganetsky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-10-18 04:24:32

On Fri, Oct 4, 2024, 5:31 AM Дмитрий Архипов via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I want to make it a Boost tool, that is to put it inside boost/tools.
> So, I was advised to ask for a review on the list. I know we don't
> usually have reviews for tools, but I guess we should start sooner or
> later.

I was suggested as the review manager for this proposed tool on the Slack.
If I'm understanding the process correctly, the next step for me is to
mention this here on the ML. I gratefully accept the suggestion, and I
would like to volunteer as the review manager.

As far as I understand, this would be the first time a "tool" would be put
through the formal review process. Review wizards, please let me know of
any parts of the duties to be modified for this particular role of review
manager.

Thanks,
Braden