From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-10-20 18:12:14

On Sun, Oct 20, 2024 at 10:53 AM Ivica Siladic <ivica.siladic_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Here are the answers to your questions. These should probably not go into
> official documents but rather into separate doc.

Thank you so much.

This information is very relevant and I think it should be in the official
documentation (that is, the library HTML documentation which is part of
every release). Assuming mqtt5 is accepted, I prefer people who evaluate
Boost to see that it has a best-of-class MQTT client, as IoT is an area
where C++ has considerable strengths.

Exposition which reveals the mind of the authors and their design
principles greatly enhances the perception of the library's value. Knowing
it is used in production environments increases confidence that the library
will be actively improved and maintained.

Authors who propose libraries in the future who are reading this take note:
these things make the submission look better :)

Thanks